Dearest family and friends,
In case you did not know, I am preparing to leave for Naples, Italy for eight weeks. I applied for this program, and was 1 of 6 students to be accepted. So, I will be doing some type of research at a University in Naples for the summer.
I am very excited about this little adventure. For your reading pleasure, I have created this blog, the official memoir of my trip. I will do my best to update you every couple of days throughout the summer. I am posting here so you can see what I am up to since phone calls will really not be feasible while I am away.
So you all know, I will be leaving on June 1. Yes, this is only two weeks away. And no, I am not really prepared at all. So, it is very fortunate that I still have two weeks before I hop onto my plane.
Until I know more, Ciao!
Love you,
-Renee'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FIRST COMMENT!!! YEA!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou should definitely put up lots and lots of pictures!!!! I want to see this here Italy as if it were in my own backyard--which would be way Way WAY COOL! (cough cough, hint hint mom and dad)!!!!!
Love you lots and lots!!!!!!
BriPi!!!
We are so excited for you. have a great time and we will miss you! Love Grandma and Grandaddy
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Reneee!. I would love to see more of your adventures. Please take lots of pictures! So what else have you tried besides the gelato? How are the farmers markets, the pasta, wine, etc. . . This is a great way for us to take part in your wonderful trip.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy!
love, Aunt Jacque
oh Aunt Jacque,
ReplyDeleteI have tried all kinds of things. Lots of pizza, pasta, and a variety of gelato. All of it has bee fantastic.
I have not gone shopping yet for food and stuff, that is my plan this week since I now know how to get around a little bit.