Thursday, June 24

Coffee

So, I am one of those people who loves the smell of coffee. However, the taste of it has never really suited me. I have found one place back home that has a great cup of coffee that I will actually drink, but with that as an exception, it has not really been my thing.

Until I met Italian coffee.

In Italy, like pizzerias and gelato, you can find coffee places on every corner. I have now been exposed to Italian coffee, I tried it, and to my surprise, I really really liked it. (In fact, I fully intend on bringing back a whole little Italian espresso set back to America, because it is awesome and super tasty.)

I do not know that I will like American coffee or if I will expand outside of my little coffee roasting place but I can tell you that the Italian coffee is good. If you like coffee, you will like this.

This weekend, we will be headed to Florence, I will let you know all about it upon my return.

Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. A girl after my heart. Bring home some Italian coffee with the machine and I'll join you. Love Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'l join in the SMELL!!!! :D:D:D

    ReplyDelete