Sign 1:
Here is a sign I especially liked. Yes...that is a cave man...no I am not for sure what it is for exactly or the connection is with the cute caveman and the wording. From what I can tell, it is like a take care of the earth type thing. Regardless, I like the little cave man.
Sign 2:
Disclaimer: Some of the following content may not be suitable for dinner table conversation and young impressionable children.
This another one that I liked. I am not sure what your first thought would be...but I know what my first thought was: poop.
I am really not sure why I found this to be so funny, but I did. Especially since I could not for the life of me figure out what this sign was actually supposed to mean. Thanks to my handsome Aaron, he informed me that it actually means men at work, which upon noticing that there was construction everywhere and not much manure, it really makes perfect sense...though for me, I will forever thing of it as the poop sign.
Sounds like you are having an exciting and lifetime of fun. we had a exciting and lovely party. Lots of people and no time to talk to them. Grandaddy also had a great birthday. everyone left by Wed. All got home. Met Michael's fiancee and her girls, they seem really nice. Love Grandma and Grandaddy
ReplyDelete