Hurrah for luggage!
Our luggage was brought to us today. It is pretty beat up, but our stuff is still in it and we can now wear clean clothes! So I am thankful for that!
Also, on a happier note, I had my first gelato today! It was awesome. I had a "piccolo pesca" or small peach ice cream cone. It was great.
I think that I can totally like a city that seems to have ice cream on every corner.
Here is a picture of me with my first gelato ice cream cone!
The ice cream certainly put a smile on your face.
ReplyDeleteOR is it the fact that you could put on clean clothes?
Cool view
i bet it's the fact that she's wearing clean clothes WHILE eating ice cream...er...gellato. :D I like the pictures pehe! it's SOOOOOO PRETTY!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYes, it is the combination of clean clothes and eating ice cream.
ReplyDeleteDid you see the little baby cone on top of my gelato? It was super cute. Like a little hat or something. Tasty
awwww no i didn't. that's SUPER CUTE!!!! :D
ReplyDeleteI can't believe the view! Like something out of a movie. Glad you guys got your luggage.
ReplyDelete