Wednesday, July 28

Homeward Bound

So today is my last day in Italy. I will be leaving for the airport very early in the morning or very late in the evening. Whichever way you want to look at it. We are making sure to take care of any last minute things we want to do before our time in Italy is over. We ate one last gelato (which there may be one more this evening...because it is SO good) and will eat an Italian style Kabob tonight for dinner hopefully.

Yesterday was my last day at school. We said good byes to our Italian friends there and wrapped up everything we could. Yesterday evening, we went to dinner together with one of those friends and said our goodbyes. Today, I have spent the day sleeping, packing, and taking care of the last minute things.

To be honest, it is a little bitter sweet. I have lived here for two months and done alot of things, so part of me will miss Italy a little and some of the people here, but at the same time, I am very very excited and ready to be back home.

That it about all for me. I have had a great time in Italy, and the next time you here from me, I will be state side!

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment